19 July 2009

Abaya Couture Logo


We re very happy to announce that we are launching our first ever logo for Abaya Couture. Jazakillah kheir to sister Aminah Aslam who designed this stunning logo for Abaya Couture. The logo really reflects Abaya Couture theme which is luxurious,elegant and beautiful!

All our abayas is specially made from Qatar and each abaya design we only bring in 3 different sizes, so it is very limited.

So, what are you waiting for, grab yourself a beautiful abaya for this coming eid.

Inshaallah we will update more photos of our new arrival abayas soon..

We only accept Paypal payment method for international customer.

4 comments:

  1. the logo look so sophisticated.....great work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    How nice is your blog!
    Smart posts and beautiful photos.I1d like you to follow me and I'll follow you,too. I'm wating your visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As Salamu Alaikum Inshallah will you have the awa abaya back in stock soon?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your post & I will always be coming frequently to read more of your post. Thank you very much for your post once more.
    telekung siti khadijah murah

    ReplyDelete